Kenyan eVisa is one kind of the Kenyan Visa that can be applied completely online.
Kenyan eVisa is provided for non-Kenyan visitors who want to travel to Kenya.
- Read also: How To Apply For Kenyan eVisa?
- Read also: Kenyan eVisa Application Form
4 purposes approved by the Kenyan eVisa application are Tourism, Business, and Medical or Transit.
There are many available countries which are permitted for Kenyan eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are some designated entrances permitted for Kenyan eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
Kenyan e-Tourist Visa, e-Business Visa and e-Medical Visa can come with a single entry and a 90-day stay.
Kenyan eVisa is only valid for 90 consecutive days.
After receiving the Kenyan eVisa by email, you can travel to Kenya immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in Kenya. It is very important, especially for Visa on Arrival (VOA).
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Kenyan eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Kenyan eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Kenyan eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Kenya.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Kenyan eVisa
1. Applicant's photo must be colorful, 2 inches X 2 inches and taken within 6 months.
2. Applicant’s scanned passport must contain all personal particulars.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
* You need to see more detailed information about Document Requirements.
Kenyan e-Tourist Visa will bring you a more convenient trip.
- Read also: What is Kenyan e-Tourist Visa?
- Read also: What is Kenyan e-Business Visa?
- Read also: What is Kenyan e-Medical Visa?
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 323 744 6453
Australia: +61 07 3102 9716