Introduction of Kenyan e-Medical Visa?
Kenyan Medical eVisa is one kind of the Kenyan eVisa issued online by the Government of Kenya.
Kenyan eVisa for Medical trips is provided for non-Kenyan visitors who want to make Medical trips to Kenya.
- Read also: What is the Kenyan eVisa?
- Read also: How to apply for Kenyan eVisa?
Only short-term Medical mission trips are permitted.
There are many available countries which are permitted for Kenyan eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are many designated entrances for Kenyan eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
Kenyan e-Medical Visa can come with a single entry and a 90-day stay.
Kenyan e-Medical Visa is only valid for 90 consecutive days.
After receiving the Kenyan eVisa by email, you can travel to Kenya immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in Kenya.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Kenyan eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees of Kenyan Medical ETA consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Kenyan eVisa for Medical as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Kenya.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Kenyan e-Medical Visa
1. Applicant's photo must be colorful, in the size of 2 inches x 2 inches and taken within 6 months.
2. Applicant’s scanned passport must contain all personal particulars.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
4. The applicant must have a scanned letter from the related Kenyan hospital on its letterhead.
Check Document Requirements for more details.
Kenyan e-Medical Visa will bring you a more convenient trip.
- Read also: What is Kenyan e-Tourist Visa?
- Read also: What is Kenyan e-Business Visa?
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 323 744 6453
Australia: +61 7 3102 9716